Focused on the mission to create the next generation of renewable smart grid systems leveraging the best battery storage technologies, RoseWater works with their clients to design, build, integrate and manage power system assets specific to their needs.
Alongside Joseph and Mario, Brad also welcomes Chris Matthews, Principal of Acoustic Designs Group, a Scottsdale-based architectural lighting design and automation firm, to speak on incorporating RoseWater into a home.
Traditionally, the three broad categories in a home are the mechanical systems, the electrical systems, and the plumbing. Today, there is a fourth category: the communication infrastructure of a home. RoseWater ensures the integrity of this infrastructure.
RoseWater has a “dual feature” in that it not only monitors energy, but generates it (i.e. via solar). Its battery backup lasts for 18-to-36 hours—an incredibly useful feature to have if you live in a power outage-prone area.
“You can definitely keep your home office going with a RoseWater product,” says Chris, “because it doesn’t care what feeds it. It just keeps powering what’s connected to it.”
- Visit https://buildertrend.com/aft/ to get a 60-day money-back guarantee on your Buildertrend account!
- Pella Windows & Doors – https://www.pella.com/
** Learn More/Register for Contractor Coalition Summit May 01-04** https://www.eventcreate.com/e/contractorscoalitionsummit
- [02:32] The four broad categories in a home
- [04:28] What to do when a home’s wireless infrastructure goes down
- [07:04] Making the switch to renewable energy
- [10:51] Defining “condition energy”
- [13:58] RoseWater as a generator
- [18:23] Which parts of the house to focus RoseWater on
- [20:25] How Joe and Mario met
- [29:23] How Joseph educated architects, engineers, and the public on RoseWater
- [34:57] Challenges in developing RoseWater
- [40:37] Partnering with dealers and distributors for RoseWater
- [46:47] The biggest challenges that RoseWater is currently facing
- [50:34] Working with Chris on installing the product
- [01:01:03] What’s upcoming for RoseWater
Connect with Brad Leavitt:
- Website – https://www.aftconstructionpodcast.com/
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/aft_construction
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aftconstruction
- Houzz – https://www.houzz.com/pro/aft-construction/aft-construction
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.ph/AFT_CONSTRUCTION/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzB4R_DHPVV1SPh7RUfR5jg
Connect with Rosewater:
- Website – https://rosewaterenergy.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rosewaterenergygroup
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/rosewaterenergy
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosewater-energy-group/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/RoseWaterEnergyGroup
Key Quotes by Joseph, Mario, and Chris:
- Traditionally, the three broad categories in a home are the mechanical systems, the electrical systems, and the plumbing. […] For a long time, that was perfect. But in today’s world, there’s a fourth category: the communication infrastructure of a home. ~Joseph
- “Consistent energy” is when energy produces consistent voltage, 120 volts, consistent frequency, 60 cycles at all times regardless of what’s feeding our device. ~Chris
- When we went about partnering with the right people, we needed to deal with companies and engineers that really understood our problem. ~Mario